Thanks for your patience everyone... our 2015 Calendar is finally ready to go. Amazingly, in a feat of pure master planning greatness, we've simultaneously planned our 2016 calendar, but won't announce that one quite yet. But for 2015, here goes:
- Feb. 28th--Iceman Triathlon (winter triathlon). Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Mar 28th--END-SURE (25K, 50K, 100K trail run). Sheyenne National Grasslands, near Fargo, ND.
- May 16th--END-SPAR (9-12 hour AR). Pembina Gorge, near Walhalla, ND.
- June 6th--END-BOB (cycling, orienteering, and paddling). Grand Forks/East Grand Forks, ND/MN.
- June 20th--END-WET (36 mile downriver swim). Grand Forks, ND.
- July 11th--Wilderman (full and half distance off road triathlon). Pembina Gorge, near Walhalla, ND.
- Sept 5th--Uff Da Mud Run (6K or 50K mud run). Grand Forks, ND.
- Oct. 24-25th--END-TOMBED/END-TRAILS (12 hour lap style MTB, 12 hour lap style trail run). Turtle River State Park, ND.
We'll be updating the details for all events over the next couple days (drop down menu above). Registration for the Iceman is open now, registration for all the other events opens on Jan. 2nd, so mark set your alarm for 12:01 if you're into that 'first one registered' kind of thing like I am.
In addition to the above schedule, we've heard rumors that Dr. Dexter Perkins of the ENDracing crew is
also hoping to resuscitate bringing back Mr. Marley (END-BOB) sometime in the May to July window (before or after END-WET) on June 6th! We will keep you posted. There are also a couple of great races happening out west--the Maah Daah Hey 100 crew is bringing a 100+ mile gravel grinder to the badlands over Memorial Day weekend and of course hosting the third year of the MDH100 on August 1st. ENDracing is also designing the course for the Bakken X-Trek, a 5K+ mud and terrain run with 30 obstacles that will be held on September 19th in Williston, ND (we'll link to the website once it is up). And for those of you more into adventure racing than mud runs, there are also a couple of cool AR just north of the border to consider...Spruce Woods Adventure-O on July 24th and Swamp Donkey Adventure Race, Canada's largest AR (and ENDracing is reigning champs!), on Sept 19th as well.
There you go--plenty of fuel for next years fire. Thanks everyone for 6 years of inspiration and epic adventures. Looking forward to year number seven!