We have several races in 2019 (see the front page). If you're interested in helping out at a particular race, please read through the information about that race and get in touch with us through this form. Feel free to ask questions!
We'll reach out to groups of volunteers periodically, so please save the race date(s) after you submit the form.
Our big volunteer needs are (but are not limited to):
- Support paddlers for the END-WET downriver swim. Little experience necessary (and you're paddling pretty slowly), but it's a long day on the water. We'll have canoes and kayaks available, but bringing your own helps us out.
- We pay $150 per support boat.
- Safety motorboats for END-WET. We need to have at least one EMT/safety/emergency-drop boat patrolling the river for the duration of the race.
- We reimburse boat and vehicle gas, other payment negotiable (at least $150).
- Remote aid station volunteers for the Wilderman triathlon. CPR/first aid/wilderness rescue/EMT training is nice to have but not required. Bonus if you can bring an ATV to shuttle yourself and supplies around.
Other volunteer needs include: